- MMichaelVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJul 10, 2023Had to go back to 2.0
I got the new 3.0 snap and really wanted to give an honest try. It spun more easily, weighed less, and had a thinner profile but the plastic felt really cheap but I thought surely they engineered it to withstand usage. Well it turns out my initial impressions were right and cheap plastic doesn't last very long. One of the legs broke and now it's kinda useless. going back to the 2.0 since i luckily still have it.
- LMLawana Mitchi W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsJul 2, 20232.0 is the best grip
I was so excited to try the 3 bc of the "mag safe" capability but it was terrible. I really hated it. It was uncomfortable, annoying to use (snapping it closed after using it so it didn't catch on anything, and then having to unpop it to use it was such a pain). It wasn't secure in my hand at all, and my wrist started to hurt using it. The mag safe option wasn't even worth it because a lot of mag stuff don't work on it very well because it doesn't lay flat. Luckily I stocked up on the 2.0 grips and could switch back. Please bring back the 2.0!
- MNManny N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMay 27, 2023Thankfully I had a new 2.0 grip
I just received and new 3.0 and sure enough, it sucks! Lucky for me I had ordered two 2.0 grips months ago and now I will have to take care of it as if it were gold. Just placed an order for 4 rings so I can transfer the 2.0 grip from phone to phone till it breaks 😢 please bring back the 2.0 concept back!
- LSLynn S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMay 23, 2023Love my 2.0
Hating 3.0 so much. Please come back with 2.0
- JSJeremiah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsMar 4, 2023Stocking up
My preferred ohsnap getting ready for a new phone