Social Media Manager APPLY NOW
We’re a fast-growing, innovative eCommerce startup that designs phone grips and accessories that don’t suck. We are committed to improving the mobile user experience by making the best damn phone grip to ever exist. Ohsnap launched in 2019 on Kickstarter with our first phone grip (the “OG”) and we’ve been improving on our original idea since. We don’t take ourselves too seriously and we’re not afraid to try new things! Currently we sell all of our products through our website.
- Modern office setting
- Food provided
- Growth opportunities
- Casual work attire
- Relaxed atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
We are currently seeking a personable, creative, and digitally-savvy Social Media Manager. You will be responsible for implementing our social media strategy, managing our social media channels, and creating content to increase organic brand awareness. We don't want to be another Instagram brand. You will be responsible for turning our page into one that is on-trend, entertaining, and different. Liquid Death and Pit Viper are great examples of brands that have done this well. This position also includes the opportunity to grow into a full-time social media manager role and grow within our company.
Please include a link to a portfolio with previous works and/or links to social media accounts that you have managed. This includes your own account if you create content for that.
- Develop and implement our social media strategy
- Generate, edit, publish, and share engaging content daily (e.g., original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Replicate our brand style through the content you create and how you interact with our followers.
- Collaborate with our marketing team on content creation and ideation for interesting ideas.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries promptly, and mute the haters.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Stay up to date with trends regarding video structure, music/sounds, meme formats, etc.
- You must have experience managing a social media account with over 50k followers.
- Excellent copywriting and communication skills
- A passion for social media and creative brand content
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- A sense of humor
- Drive & confidence
- 4+ hours of phone screentime. How else are you gonna know the trends? ...Kidding.
We have high standards when it comes to content. We don't require a degree or lots of previous experience. All we require is that you are capable and passionate about creating videos, pics, and posts that are up to our standards. A portfolio or folder with any previous content you've created is extremely helpful for us.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- A casual and fun work environment
- Opportunities to learn about the ins-and-outs of eCommerce marketing and business development as a whole.
- Access to any camera equipment or editing and graphic design software you may need.
- Free lunch when you’re in the office.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Apex, NC 27539: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have experience managing a social media account with 50k+ followers? It could be your own or someone else's.
- How would you describe your sense of humor? What are you favorite shows, IG/Tik Tok accounts, or YouTube channels that align with your humor? We don't care if they're unprofessional, just answer honestly!
- Who are your top 3-5 favorite music artists? It's important to us, we promise.
|||Apex, North Carolina|||||||||jCnfW8oKCikt8P56|||FULL_TIME|||USD|||HOUR|||range||||||20|||30|||true|||